Kappa FuturFestival 2018
Kappa FuturFestival took place for the first time in 2012 being Turin's and Italy's first outside summer festival. In 2013 the festival was nominated in the the European Summer Festival top 5. In 2015, Kappa FuturFestival introduced the Cashless technology for the first time for an Italian Festival. Talking about an innovative festival!
Hosting the festival for multiple years, bringing dj's like The Martinez Brothers, Carl Cox & Richie Hawtin to name a few, it's easy to say this has to be the most well organized - but also the craziest festival of Italy!
Festival dates & opening times
7th July - 8th July 2018: 12 AM- 12 PM
The park holds the memory of the industrial past of this part of Turin, maintaining some of its pre-existing structures such as smokestacks, pools, and steel pillars. It further contains, 450 thousand square metres of green areas which can be used for entertainment, relaxation and sports. It also gives the people of Turin back the river that was exploited for decades by factories, which made it inaccessible and polluted. Indeed, the park is characterized by its industrial past and spatially defined by the river Dora, by main traffic arteries and relatively new residential quarters.
Due to the positive inclusion of its industrial heritage the Parco Dora signifies a new understanding of inner urban landscapes that reflects the transition of society.
How to get there
FROM CITY TO VENUE:
- After you’ve booked your package with us, you will receive tailor-made directions. In them we will tell you how you can travel from airport to hotel and from hotel to the venue (transfer tickets are not included in the package price).
- By public transport: we recommend to come to Kappa Futur Festival by public transport. It's a safe, fast and cheap method to reach the Festival location!
- By bus : you can reach Parco Dora with public transport, lines: 3, 9, 52, 60, 67, 72.
- By car : there are parking lots around the site. - By taxi: you can reach KFF by taxi calling the numbers +39 011 5737 or +39 011 5730.
Turin is the capital of the Piedmont region and an important cultural and business centre of the northern part of Italy. The city is surrounded by the Superga Hill and the western Alpine Arch, which offer stunning landscapes views to those who take time to admire the beauty of Italian nature.
Moreover, Turin has a rich history and culture: indeed, you can walk on the elegant tree-lined boulevards and visit one of the numerous historical monuments, art galleries, palaces, gardens or even parks!
The city is also well known for its restaurants, renowned as a specialist in chocolate production among others.
Special mention for football and car lovers: Turin is Italy's first car industry and Juventus football club is never very far!
On-site services & practical information
- You must be at least 16 years old to attend Kappa FuturFestival.
- The event will be cashless : once there, you'll get a pay card that you can charge and recharge, either with cash or with credit/debit cards. Take note of the 14-digit UID numbers at the back of it, then if you loose it the organization will be able to give you a new one.
- The tickets are nominal.
- You're not allowed to re-enter the festival after leaving it.
- Pets, and food/drinks coming from outside the festival are not allowed (you will find plenty of merchandise stalls there).